A GIFT FROM ME TO YOU

December 3, 2012



Now that you've picked out the perfect presents from last week's guides, it's time to wrap it all up in a way that makes the recipient anticipate what lies inside. Wrapping up gifts is quite possibly, my favorite thing to do. It's all in the details, and the detail-oriented perfectionist in me just can't resist putting a little legwork into having the most beautifully wrapped gifts under the tree.





I try to dress mine up with glittery wreath picks and pinecones, or fresh greenery pulled from garland. I insist on thick, quality paper (I love this kraft paper that can be used all year long) to make ultra sharp corners, and double-sided tape to keep things clean. And if you want the secret to a perfect bow, it starts and ends with wide, double faced satin ribbon. No one, and I mean no one, knows how to tie a better bow than Martha Stewart.

But you know what I never find to my liking? Gift tags. They're always cheap looking, or a little too juvenile for my tastes. Rather than continue to search in vain, I decided to whip up some of my own. And since this is the season of giving, I thought you guys might like them, too.

Here is a set of eight, two variations, that you can download and print to your heart's desire. Simply print them using your high quality print settings on thick cardstock, cut around the edges and punch a hole in the top. Fill them out (I used my trusty gold Sharpie) and attach to your gift. And if you want to get real crafty, you could even print them on sticker paper.




If you use them, tweet or email me a photo of your pretty presents. I can't wait to see what you do with them!


FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS MADE WITH LOVE BY SEVENTEENTH & IRVING. FREE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. HAND DRAWN WREATH ELEMENTS GENEROUSLY PROVIDED BY AND USED WITH PERMISSION OF BESOTTED BLOG. SHARING IS WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED, BUT PLEASE CREDIT APPROPRIATELY. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover